British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your application. The legal basis for processing your information is agreement with our terms and conditions of application. We would like to use the information you provide to send details of activities, services and events (including social events) which we think are of interest.
To choose your contact preferences, please choose preference below.
Register for the Digital library in Nepal
As a member of the British Council Digital library, you will have world class resources at the tip of your fingers, from online study resources to popular eBooks and audiobooks, and award winning movies and documentaries.
All the digital library membership issued will be free of charges until 31st March 2020.
To register to get access to resources, complete the form on the right.
Terms and conditions of registration.
- Membership is open to residents of Nepal and age 18 years and above.
- This is a trial membership offer until 31st March 2020.
- All digital library membership issued will be free of charges until 31st March 2020.
- We will let you know about the changes in the membership modality and pricing after the completion of the trial membership period. After the trial period, every member will be charged accordingly.
- We will send you survey links in your email, to collect feedback on the digital offer we have put together for you.
The British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your registration. The legal basis for processing your information is agreement with our terms and conditions of registration (contract).
The British Council would also like to use the information you provide for the purposes of market research and service improvement. We will use your contact details to send you research materials such as questionnaires or surveys. We do this in our legitimate interest.
The British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.